freezing

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tsilver, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsilver

tsilver Registered Member

I have tried on 2 PCs the TrueImage.
    On the Laptop it is working fine. :D
    But on my new PC always freezing (appr. remain 3 min). It happens when I use under windows or Boot CD. o_O

Any idea?

Thx
    Tsliver

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tsliver,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please describe what build and edition of Acronis True Image you use? Also please clarify where exactly the application freezes? Does the operating system freeze as well or you can perform other tasks when Acronis True Image stops responding? Do you get any error messages?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. tsilver

I am useing v8 (889 build) and Acronis True Image sw is starting the backup and (appr. 50%) stops responding, no have any massage. I tried, that i restored before image (maybe the win was bad) but happened the same.

Tsilver

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tsilver,

First of all, please download the latest (903) build, which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/my/products/registration/. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

If the problem persists please describe where the image is located. Did I get it right that the same problem appears if you use Acronis Bootable CD as well?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. tsilver

Did I get it right that the same problem appears if you use Acronis Bootable CD as well?

--
    Ilya Toytman[/QUOTE]

Yes!

I will download and test the newest version

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.