FreeBSD + ESET problems

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Kotobeg, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kotobeg

Kotobeg Registered Member

Dear colleagues, please... in second time I try to find solution. I have a mail server on freebsd 7.0 and other one on freebsd 7.1. I use this vertion becouse have a big problems with instalation oldest version on my hardware. I bought ESET Mail Security and cant find way to run it. Could any one to help me find solution!!!! Pleas!

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Are you running ESET Mail Security v3.0.11? It is the first version to add support for FreeBSD v7.x. The announcement for it can be found in this message thread:
    You can also read the Support News section of ESET's web site or subscribe to the RSS Feed to receive announcements about new releases.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Kotobeg

Kotobeg Registered Member

Ok. First of all thank you for try to help. But... Did you try to follow this suggestion by yourself? Yes I download and try to use exectly this version. If you'll visit download page, you can see some *rpm instalation package some *deb installation, one version for bsd 4 one for bsd 6 and finaly one "other".... Version for 6.0 didn't work with 7.0, version named "other" was successfuly installed but when I try start up daemon or updater they just frozen down without any output in log files or on consol... SO I will be wery appresiated if you can help with this....

4. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.