Free Version Cannot Manually Update

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by troothteller, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troothteller

troothteller Registered Member

Since installing Online Armor last week I experienced problems uncharacteristic with my system, inability to perform manual updates on the most recent Spyware Blaster version. Although Online Armor has a good reputation, I would remove it in favor of keeping Spyware Blaster since the support for Online Armor is poor. I dragged and dropped the Spyware Blaster exe files where they are supposed to go in Online Armor, so I do not know why there is a problem. Does anyone know how to work around this problem? In accordance with other forum guidelines:

The name + country of your Internet Service Provider (ISP): Comcast in Northern New Jersey, USA

A list of other security software you have installed (particularly: anti-virus, firewalls, security suites, other anti-spyware/malware, etc): Spybot (freeware), Avira (freeware), Spyware Blaster and, unless there is a solution, Online Armor.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. troothteller

troothteller Registered Member

I have reviewed the material; but I must have missed something. How can I troubleshoot this out of concern for my system and Spyware Blaster obtaining its updates?

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

5. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Mine is also free version, and I can only updates it in an Admin acct. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.