Free or Ubexoebsuve SWF Converter/Editor

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by huntnyc, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Free or Inexoebsuve FLV to AVI Converter/Editor

Need your help to find a program I can run under Vista to convert FLV files to AVI and also that I can edit these SWF files to trim them. Appreciate your help. Just need something fairly simple and posssibly free. Thanks again.

Gary

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Gary, doing a Google search finds quite a few SWF>AVI converter/editors but most of them are paid versions.

I didn't find a free one that would do both jobs, yet I found Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter 1.2 and for an editor, VideoThang but be aware of the SnapFiles toolbar warning. Run them through your AV after downloading.

I have never used these 2 programs; just trying to help you. If these don't do the job for you, post back to see if anyone else can come up with something.

3. huntnyc

Thanks but the one you mentioned convedrted the audio from the FLV but could not see the video in the created AVI. Thanks again though.

Gary

4. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

5. huntnyc

@Pedro

Thanks and I did look at that and installed Format Factory and was able to conver FLV To both SWF and WMV and both worked without hitch in Powerpoint 2003. Thanks very much.

Gary

6. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Glad it worked out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.