Free OA Firewall

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by MikeNash, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeNash

MikeNash Security Expert

Hi Everyone,

I posted a thread over in "Other Antimalware" about the new version of Online Armor AV+ which contains a firewall here

I've pretty much filled all of my beta test slots (about 10 left now) - but if anyone who lurks in the Firewall section of Wilders would like to get in on the action and have a play with our cool new firewall, I'm happy to provide the next 50 people who PM me "OAFW" with a beta test licence for OA with Firewall (No AV) under the same terms as my original post.

It does not yet implement protection against process tampering (leaktests) although this will come in a future version. It's targeted very much at ease of use - so beginners are welcome to come have a play.

Mike

PS.. I know this post is on the edge of TOS cross-posting - I promise not to take offense if it's decided that it's too far over the line but I did want to let the firewall fans who may not visit the "Other antimalware" forums the chance to know about the FW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.