Free Licence Renewal Procedure

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by zarzenz, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zarzenz

zarzenz Registered Member

Last year I won a NOD32 free licence as part of the Wilders give away. A few days before it was due to expire on the 20th June... which it now has... I was getting a pop up reminder but if I clicked the link in the reminder, nothing seemed to happen.

Well... as it has now expired I would like to renew the licence.

I have tried the Eset website but could not find an easy way to simply renew a current licence... all I could find were ways to purchase the product.

So... as I'm in the UK... I went to the Eset UK site and there I found a page that was for renewal of licences... all I had to do was enter my username and password. This I did... but then got a message saying my licence was not verified... I did enter all details correctly as I pasted them from the email I got from Eset last year.

So... what is the correct way to renew a free licence.

Is there a link that I can go to that will allow a renewal or do I have to purchase the product from new. I thought if I renew my current licence there would be a discount so this is why I am reluctant to buy a brand new licence at this time.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi zarzenz, please email sales @ eset.us and place a link to this thread, they should be able to arrange purchase in the UK for you.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I will notify the UK distributor, I assume he'll reply here shortly.

4. alant56

alant56 Registered Member

Hi Zarzenz

The UK site will only recognise licenses purchased or issued from the UK originally and it wasn't the UK that issued those "free" licenses last year. I will send you a private message on how we can deal with your renewal in the UK at renewal pricing rather than new. Once you are in our UK database, in future you will get 30 day notice email on renewals with a direct renewal link for your license :)

ESET UK

5. zarzenz

Hi Blackspear and Marcos,

Thank you for your help and quick responses.

Hi Alant56,

Thank you also for your quick response and I have replied to your private message with the information you requested. I will await the next stage.

What a fantastic result and I am very happy with the help given me here today from all of you.

Thank you all very much.

zarzenz

6. zarzenz

I now have a fully operational NOD32 again with the latest update installed just a few moments ago.

Thank you Alan... an excellent service from Eset UK.

zarzenz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.