forwarding yahoo messages to a hotmail a/c

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by minacross, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minacross

minacross Registered Member

I can't save any email I receive using my yahoo a/c . I receive an error message for IE6 that says: "
    "This web page could not be saved to the selected location"
    I want to forward these messages to my hotmail a/c. How can I do it?
    thanx in advance..

2. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I may not be much help, but I just forwarded a message from my Yahoo account to my Hotmail. It went through OK. I did not use IE however. I am not sure what that would have to do with it. Do you have a different browser to try? I just sent from my Yahoo directly to my Hotmail. I use either Firefox or NS.

edit.

I notice that you are using "save." Maybe that is the problem. Use "forward" and see if that works. That is what I did.

Jerry

3. Alec

Alec Registered Member

Do you want to forward all incoming Yahoo mail to Hotmail... or just select messages? If you are trying to forward all incoming messages, then you should be able to click on "Mail Options" (it should be near the top right of your webmail screen), then click on "POP Access and Forwarding" (should be near the middle of the page), and finally select the radio button next to "Forwarding" and fill in the textbox with your hotmail email address. If you want to forward an individual message, you just select the forwarding option near the top of the message and address it to where you want it to go.

4. minacross

minacross Registered Member

the problem is that there is no option to forward all messages to another email a/c.
    where exactly I can find it .

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.