Forums missing ?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by StevieO, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

Sorry for being a bit thick lol, but what's happened to the Viruses and Worms and the Trojan thread ?

Thanks

StevieO

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The "Forums missing" were combined and placed in a New Forum called malware news & issues....and when you go to that Forum there is an Announcement at the top of that Forum explaining this change.

HTH,
    Bubba

3. StevieO

Thanks for the info Bubba !

I think it might have been a nice idea, and helpful, to state on top of the merged forums, which particular previous forums are now incorporated into them ? At the moment it just says this "Two forum sections combined to make this new section!"

StevieO

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I think that is a wonderful idea SO....which is why LWM probably made Two forum sections combined to make this new section! a clickable link so that anyone like yourself that was interested could be informed which forums were incorporated.

Two forum sections combined to make this new section!

5. StevieO

Bubba yes thanks we can see this "Two forum sections combined to make this new section!" and the clickable link which i admit i missed ! But why not just put, 'Viruses and Worms' and 'Trojans and Backdoors' have been combined to form this new section, right there on the top. Immediately people will be able see it and be informed of exactly what the merged forums are, without needing to click a link, just a suggestion !

StevieO

6. dog

dog Guest

The announcement is right at the top ... and the link from the main index also leads to the announcement. :rolleyes:

Some people just can't see the forrest for the trees.

As the question has been address ... this thread is now closed. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.