Forums for DrWEB

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mongol, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

The www.drweb.com website has now got a forums area for those occasional nagging questions...yahoo!!..cheers all :D

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

I am holding back the cheers until I see a regular appearance of Dr Web support staff with good English on the forum site!!!!!

Their previous official forum site was appalling, with licensed holders waiting months for replies. Some never even obtaining a reply to their queries.

So maybe a promising option but let's see how it develops first before any conclusions are reached.

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

DRW's forum is HERE.

Their prior forum probably created more ill will than good will. Questions often went unanswered for weeks. Then, if they ever were answered, it was often with a curt comment that manifested no particular interest or comprehension of the poster's problem.

As of this instant in time, when I need prompt, competent advice, Wilders is the place I trust the most. However I do plan to visit DRW's forum on occasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.