Format related - Home 9.0 3666

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by root66, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. root66

root66 Registered Member

I was running the original 9.0 version with InCD and successfully backing up to DVD under XP Pro. I have uninstalled InCD, the original 9.0 and installed 3666.

I had been making full backups to DVD and overwriting that file with each subsequent scheduled backup. The only "issue" I had was having to format each disk when new, using InCD.

Now, when backing up as I had, I initially get the Error E0004000E: Operation is not supported, and by clicking "Format" the backup is made. However, on subsequent overwrites, I must again format. This is unacceptable as I must have unattended backups.

Is the DVD being "closed"?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello root66,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please download and install the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available in the Product Updates section of our web-site.

Please be aware that if you use UDF formatted DVD dsks and InCD is not installed on your computer, you can get this error message.

We recommend you to use blank unformatted DVD disks to avoid the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.