Force Client to Update Status to RAC Remote administration console

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by tucker8235, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tucker8235

tucker8235 Registered Member

I want to know if there is a way to force a client to push it's latest status to the RAC. Clicking update now on the client doesn't appear to do it.

Any ideas?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. circumpunct

circumpunct Registered Member

You could create a configuration with Interval between connections to server set to 1 (one minute), then push that to the client.

Not an immediate update, but nearest I can think of.

3. tucker8235

tucker8235 Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I was wanting a way to order the client to contact the server vs telling the server to tell the client to contact itself :)

I had setup the clients to only contact the server every 4 hours, then when I went to move them to a new server that didn't have the same name, it took several days to get everyone moved over. Oh well, not a big deal but it would be nice to have a little more control on connections on the client side. Just like the update now button that checks for the latest definitions, it would be nice to have an update now that checks the server for the latest xml file.

4. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi,

By default that will happen every 5 minutes.

BFG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.