For Snowman

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by FanJ, May 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowy,

I hope you read this.

I saw your posting at Subratam's board.
    It made me very very worried for you.

Please, please, Snowman, if things are going so bad, please call the doctor !!!!!
    If needed, please go to the Hospital, or call a friend to get your there, or call the ambulance.

I am very worried !!!

Hang in there my friend.

All my best wishes

Most warmest regards from your friend,
    Jan.

2. TheSnowGuy

TheSnowGuy Guest

Dear Friend Jan

Your concern is not without merit.....finally I contacted the police an was rushed to the hospital......once there....alittle minor surgery to release the infection that had built inside.......nice very pleasent.
    back home now. an very upset by this entire matter. an at a complete lost of direction.....illness is so un-predictable. An a very large financial drain when a person has no insurance.........
    .....I thought the infection had healed....instead it was spreading........an I am determined to overcome it......
    Jan....in difficult times "friends" have a magical way of disappearing....

But not to worry.....am feeling stronger today....thank you for your kind thoughts........an if the situation gets any worse whatsoever I'll send you an e mail........

Your Friend

ThatSnowGuy

3. snowguy

snowguy Guest

typo:

should read:

"not" very pleasent. (the minor surgery)

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Dear Snowy,

Oh my, I'm so glad you called the police and was taken to the hospital...

And I feel so very very very sorry that you have to go through all this pain.

I so much wished that I could help.

Darn, all those money you have to spend to get better...
    Again, I sooo much wished I could help you and my friends here at the board.
    But alas alas alas I can't... :'(
    I'm simply broke; darn, what a stupid words to use here......... :oops: :oops:

Snowman,
    I guess you have Pete's private email address.
    Pete has mine.

Please take care of yourself Snowman !!!

Warm regards, Jan.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2004
  5. root

root Registered Member

Snowy I sure hope you lick this thing pretty soon. Like Jan, I wish there was something I could do to help.

Hope you can keep a positive attitude. That can help a lot - I know from experience.

My thoughts are with you buddy. :doubt:

6. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Glad you got it taken care of, Snowman - hopefully that'll be the tail-end of it!

BTW, my phone number is ###-###-#### in case you've mis-placed it. Usually home till about 3:30 p.m., Eastern time, in case you get bored and want to talk. (I'll leave the phone number here until you read this, then I'll delete it). Pete

- edited LWM.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2004
  7. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Oh Snowman!! D** n the world for making Health a question of money!! Just living your life, learning, sharing, those are challenges enough!!! Call those ambulances any time your body tells you to, if nothing else you can write a book or tell your story to Fan J, which will help you and anyone else(alot of us) that HAS to stop and think of $$$$ before staying alive!?!?! IT'S A CRYING SHAME, so hang in there, we all send you wishes of health and strength, that's what we CAN do and that's worth alot. You are not alone.

8. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Guest

Pete

You can delete your number now...I got it.....thanks buddy.....will talk to you you a little later. Yeah, this illness has to heal sooner or later....two long years of this is a bit much....

ROOT, FAN,,,,MARJA

My most grateful thanks to each of you. This incident was not at all expected.......was even feeling pretty good.....then BANG!, fever....chills....dizzy....got me suddenly.....
    Root, yeah its difficult keeping a positive outlook. But I"ve been through hard times before an will survive.....I just don't know any other way but to succeed.

Financially.....what this illness has cost me over the past two years is enough for several families to retire on..........just the recent trip to the hospital cost more then some people earn in a year....an had I stayed there as they wanted me to......well.....not nice........not nice at all.
    I know many people who can't afford medical help......an many who do without needed medication.......because of the cost. When this illness began my financial situation was top notch.....owned property in four states.....land and homes.......well, what the medical costs didn"t get the taxes are..........I pay $3800 a year taxes just on my townhouse.....have got 300 hundred acres of land in the mountains that is taxed near the same amount.........an everything is up for sale......an after the medical bills are payed......oh what the hell...looks like its back to being a working man again........hey, I'll enjoy it. No complaints here. I just feel bad for those out there who can't afford needed medicals.
    Oh, by the way......going to format the ye ole computer later tonight.......don't know if it will take it.....poor thing is old......overclocked......an not liking it...lol..............sometime next week I'll be shutting down.......will try to let everyone know when I do...cause it may be awhile before I return to the forum.....

The SnowGuy

***anyone hear from Martin ? (Checky)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.