For sale for $9.99

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by cnm, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnm

cnm Spyware Expert

This appears to be legitimate: http://www.acronis.net/ati4free

Are they about to bring out a new version, maybe? Anyway a remarkable bargain. A bit maddening for those who bought it at full price.

2. cnm

cnm Spyware Expert

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  3. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

I wonder if it is the latest build of Ver 11!!

The fine print says, "For this offer you cannot get a free upgrade to the new version if it comes out within 30 days of your purchase."

This implies that if it comes out more that 30 days after your purchase you can get the free upgrade. They should have said, "even if ...." But since when did they give free upgrades to an entirely new version anyway!!

Version 2009 is already out for public beta testing.

4. cnm

cnm Spyware Expert

The description of the product in the shopping cart says Acronis 11. (I went through it all the way to where a person would click Confirm).

5. cnm

cnm Spyware Expert

Definitely worth noting that it will become obsolete.

Has anyone tried the 2009?

6. country2

country2 Registered Member

I just bought 2 TI11 mainly for my boys computers due to all their games and they have a habit of messing their computers up. Figure for the price (17.98 used the 10% off for a little more savings) you can't beat it even if the new version comes out soon.

7. TerryFox

TerryFox Registered Member

When something like this usually happen is when one might be selling the company , though for 10 bucks that a really good deal in any case .

8. Creer

Creer Registered Member

It's looks very good. I wish that should be more promotion like this one.

I will buy it but i'm waiting for new version of Shadow Protect Desktop.

9. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

Here is an offer of Ti11 and DD for $9.99:
    Click
    :blink:

10. hectorsm

hectorsm Registered Member

Thanks MrMorse and CNM. I got both for $9.99. This is an excellent deal. I just install and everything is good.

11. MPSAN

MPSAN Registered Member

...but I do not see the BartPE plug in installed. Even when you say CUSTOM it is not there and the web site is still down.

12. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

The early version of V11 requires the plugin and the Safe Mode (if required) to be downloaded from your account.

What build number do you have?

Colin

13. Edom

Edom Registered Member

Hello,

On 12-SEP-08 I bought a copy of ATI 11 for $9.99. I was directed from an add at www.windowsbbs.com - which is a serious Bulletin Board. The add included the coupon code from Alex's coupons. I was taken to an Acronis affiliate page, where I selected ATI 11, and entered the coupon code. I was then taken to a page of shop.acronis.com, and to a secure page where I entered my billing info and checked out. I received the invoice by email from Digital River, with the serial / order numbers included, and installed / ran the software without any problems.

Finally, I created an account at Acronis.com. It registered ok. However, I have *not* yet received the confirmation email... and when I tried to register the program with the serial number (copy & paste), I was taken to a page informing me that the "serial number is invalid".

Again, I did download and bought the program from Acronis. The serial number must then be legitimate, as far as I can reasonably tell.

My guess is that this could be a temporary issue, related to the changes being made at the support center --after all, for instance, I cannot log in right now with my registered email and password.

Could an admin please clarify this situation? I'll make sure to report back with positive results so that others in a similar circumstance can be at ease.
    Thank you very much in advance!

Edom

14. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

15. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

I have and it is good, I'm guessing that the offers are to sell as many V11 versions as they can before the 2009 is released. But I could be wrong.

16. TerryFox

TerryFox Registered Member

17. shieber

shieber Registered Member

They've done that for as long as I can remember. They just don't tell you unless you ask, and then it can still be a pita.

Also, Acronis has been pretty religious about bringing out a new version every year, no matter what, roughly around Septmber.

18. country2

country2 Registered Member

I just did. I used the link on computeractive and clicked on the bundle. It showed both programs it in my shopping cart as 9.99 even without using the code! (could of been a cookie/history thing as I had it entered in last night but backed out).

19. Edom

Edom Registered Member

Thank you very much, Colin! I was indeed able to register (since the 1st registration apparently was deleted) both my data and the product's at acronis.co.uk. All is well now.

Regards,

Edom

20. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Folks, realize that all you get for the $10 is ATI11 and ATI12 is going to cost you full price when it comes out. If you use ATI11 very simply, it might be worth $10 but many of us have chucked it and continued using ATI10, at least until something better comes out.

21. Kron

Kron Registered Member

Actually, even if I toss ATI 11, I got ADD 10 free in the bargain, and it is a very good product. And I believe one may be able to get the new version for the 'upgrade' price.

Ron:)

22. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Way I see it, too.

23. Gianni

Gianni Registered Member

24. mustang

mustang Developer

I can also offer True Image Home 11.0 for $9.99 for one week. I've put the link on my website. Click here to purchase now.

25. mustang

mustang Developer

The promotion offering True Image Home 11.0 for $9.99 has been cancelled by Acronis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.