fluxsoft??do u know what this proxy is

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by rsj33733, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsj33733

rsj33733 Registered Member

i used to use a proxy called fluxsoft.net but it know longer works. do anybody know what and how this proxy use to work? also im looking for a new one that will work. (free or for a fee) i use it to bypass the bs at work so i can surf with out being block at certain website. also im looking for a site that can teach me in plain english about how these proxy work and how to set one up. fluxsoft was the bomb because all i had to do was sign onto the computer then pull up that link and then put the site i wanted to go to in the fluxsoft browser and it took me there. this the link that i use to use:

~Info removed - Ron~

i dont know if it was a paid deal that expire or a site that close up. the link was giving to me by another co-worker. but i got use to having it and would like another like it if anybody knows of some. hell i dont even what it was i was useing im just guessing that it was a proxy according to what i been reading here. any help appreiated.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2006
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

rsj33733
    Wilders is a security forum. Bypassing a company's security measures will not be discussed here. Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.