fluxsoft??do u know what this proxy is

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by rsj33733, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsj33733

rsj33733 Registered Member

i used to use a proxy called fluxsoft.net but it know longer works. do anybody know what and how this proxy use to work? also im looking for a new one that will work. (free or for a fee) i use it to bypass the bs at work so i can surf with out being block at certain website. also im looking for a site that can teach me in plain english about how these proxy work and how to set one up. fluxsoft was the bomb because all i had to do was sign onto the computer then pull up that link and then put the site i wanted to go to in the fluxsoft browser and it took me there. this the link that i use to use:

~Info removed - Ron~

i dont know if it was a paid deal that expire or a site that close up. the link was giving to me by another co-worker. but i got use to having it and would like another like it if anybody knows of some. hell i dont even what it was i was useing im just guessing that it was a proxy according to what i been reading here. any help appreiated.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2006
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

rsj33733
    Wilders is a security forum. Bypassing a company's security measures will not be discussed here. Thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.