Flux not detected when compressed

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by gottadoit, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

Hi,
    I was reading the thread about flux at funpic.de the other day and was wondering what if anything I needed to do with TDS-3 to extend its unpackers so that it would be able to detect it

The thread I am referring to is here and it makes mention of TDS-3 not being able to detect it all the time when it had been compressed (neither could the current version of anything else either)

Presumably it will already be being detected by TDS-4 ...

Thanks

NB: If TDS-4 is still slated for release in 2004, it might be worth 10 secs to update the sticky thread to mention that. I have seen it mentioned in numerous other posts that it is in advanced stages but surely the sticky thread is the place to put that sort of information

2. tempnexus

tempnexus Registered Member

That is yet another example why we should be running TDS-4 the 3rd versiion does not cut it anymore.

3. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

Oddly enough I didn't make the post to encourage TDS-3 bashing, I was looking for more of a positive spin on it...

I dont have a problem with DCS taking their time to make a new version and make it good.

My comment about the TDS-4 sticky was more for the people that don't take the time to read a bunch of random threads where snippets of information is handed out. It would be more helpful to everyone if some of that appeared in the sticky thread at least some of the time

Maybe I'm just deluding myself but from the recent posts it doesn't seem like TDS-4 is too far away

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.