FirstDefense-ISR (v3.32.235)

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by pinso, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinso

pinso Registered Member

I m really curious as what this First Defense is,,,,,is it back-up program,,,
    can someone care to explain ,,,, as to how good it is to corresponding Acronis or Norton Ghost 14 or PC Back-up or better ,which by far is the best imaging ware.

If it is a backup or restoring programs, then
    FirstDefense-ISR (v3.32.235) is not mentioned in any top ten PC imaging reviews i h searched so far. Except in this forum , i see people admiring n loving this ware. i dont see what so great in this ware.....o_O o_O o_O

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  2. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

The original product is no longer available, and that's why you don't see it listed elsewhere. It is no longer being sold by vendors like Raxco. Leapfrog Software are providing limited maintenance for those who still have licences.

FirstDefense Rescue is available from HorizonDataSys though; this is, however, a trimmed down version of the original.

3. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Is their anyway i can get a free Activation key for this product:D o_O

4. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

You can always dream I think.;) :D :D

5. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Fraid the answer to that is no. And note it would violate the forum TOS to do so.

6. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Thank u for the info,,,,,,although i read some thread here about FR-ISR,,,,i installed the program, then uninstalled it quickly. (i got this weird feeling, the interface looked kind of a looser )
    I also read about RollBack Rx and Eaz Fiz, can someone tell they r the same program in many way.
    EazFiz claims it can restore the snapshots in 10 Sec, how quick is that. Loved the interface n colour.
    Just to try, i downloaded the trial version, n did the snap n restore, although i could not tell the difference. Since i had just restored my Norton back-up n installed Eaz Fix. Even though i liked n purchased it yesterday.
    Currently i m using Norton Ghost 14 , i think its a great program:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .
    Will use both Ghost n Eaz Fiz side by side. Dont know if one fails then the latter is their to restore.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Can someone advice which is better of the two i.e., " Roll Back Rx" or "Eaz FIx", cause i read somewhere; RollBack had some bugs in the program.
    R they similar

" This forum rocks "

7. Peter2150

You might search the forum for those two programs, they are essentially the same program.

Pete

8. pinso

pinso Registered Member

Change of plan i uninstalled Eaz Fiz,,,its not that its a bad prog,,,,since i read tht its a ripped version of RB,,,then i guess its better to stick to the original program

I installed the demo,,,will purchase it tomorrow,,,They r almost same......i h to decide

Can someone be generous enough to tell me,,,,that after restoring the snap,,will it also restore even the D:
    The snap i take is for the entire volume of the Disk i.e., HDD or only for C: o_O o_O o_O

Cause i though it was for the latter, then i guess that would make this program very robust ,,,,but quick too

Is their any option to snap for only the C: cause then whatever files i'll save on D: will be gone in 10sec with the restore:doubt: :oops: o_O

IF ITS FOR THE ENTIRE DISK THEN, I THINK THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AS FLEXIBLE AS OTHER BACK-UP SYSTEM; WHICH HAS THE OPTION OF RESTORING ON THE SELECTED DRIVE.....:'( :'( :'(

9. Peter2150

Couple of things.

Eaz-Fix is not a rip of Rollback. They are two legit versions of the same program sold by different vendors.

Also it's not a backup program, but an an immediate recovery program. Big difference.

Finally this forum is for Leap frogs FDISR, so Rollback and Eaz-Fix discussion needs to go into the Software and Services forum.

Pete

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.