FirstDefense-ISR 3.32.235 Question

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by mn072065, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mn072065

mn072065 Registered Member

Hi to all. My friend has a FirstDefense-ISR 3.32.235 installed on his computer. Wow I love it. I actually asked him to sell me the cd with license since I'm always fixing his kids 3 pcs. He lost cd and doesn't want to sell it. I saw this forum dedicated to it. Since i fix his kids pc, he asked me if i can help him with this software. I'm not working now so every little helps. Let me describe his problem. His problem is that when he opens Firefox, he has to login all over again to his sites that have logins and passwords. Fo example, he logs into igoogle and then if he closes Firefox, he has to login to igoogle again. Is there a way to stop that. He says that when his brother updates the version to 3.32, he has been having this problem. Is this a glitch or is there something i can point to him. Thanks all.

PS - Is there a way to buy this classic program? Thanks

2. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Hi,

Unless he has enabled the frozen snapshot, the loggin problem is not caused from FD-ISR.
    Unfortunatly, you cannot buy it. You can buy only the FD-Rescue which is a stripped down version or FD-ISR workstation.

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.