First use issues

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by port50side, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. port50side

port50side Registered Member

Purchased the product last night (version 2160) and it seemed to install OK.

Tonight I tried it on one system to create a small 5GB test partition which would have been the third partition on 300GB HDD. The Wizard worked well however after the machine reboots and commences to start the partition making process I get an error which says "Error: disk not found". This occurs when I am running the program thru Windows as well as with the bootable media.

So I transferred the program to another Windows XP machine. I created a small test partition and everything seemed fine. However as Windows boots up I now get an error which reads "Exception Processing Message C0000a3 Paramters 75b6bf9c" and then repeats this location three times. I simply hit "continue" and the machine seems OK but how do I get rid of this message which now appears everytime I boot up?.

So any ideas on these two issues.

Regards

2. port50side

port50side Registered Member

OK - they say necessity is the mother of invention so here is an update of where I am in relation to these two matters :

In the first case where the error reads "disk not found" I have discovered thru a detailed search of these threads that I can avoid this error by using the bootable media using the safe mode - not entirely satisfactory and I have a query lodged with Tech Support so perhaps they can supply me with some drivers as mentioned in other posts.

Actually as much as I search I cannnot find the drivers anywhere on the site. Anyway I will await guidance from Tech Support.

On the second error it seems that it arises from my floppy disc being U/S. It has been out of action for a while and that has not really been an issue - however running Disc director must somehow raise the fault to a new level hence the error. I have disabled the floppy in the BIOS and now no more errors!

What a terrlble way to waste a weekend!

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.