Firewall problem with Eset Smart security Buisness edition

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by md ab jakaria, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. md ab jakaria

md ab jakaria Registered Member

He all of,,
    i am recently install a eset smart security business edition 32 bit in my office . this package for 20 user . but after install i cant share anything some time with some PC . and every day i face with def-rent def-rent computer . i can also create rules and add IP in trusted Zone . but still now same condition . if it not solve then i have to chose another way for my office security . any body please help me . personally i like eset . that's y i share my problem with all of you . please help . see also a snap shot when i try to access from 1 pc to another pc that time show this error massage .

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      39.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Try adding your network subnet to the list of addresses excluded from active protection in the Zone setup to see if it helps.

3. md ab jakaria

already i do it . but same

4. md ab jakaria

please any body help !!!!!

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Would installing ESS 4.0.474 work as a temporary solution? Anyways, since you've tried adding the remote IP address to the TZ to no avail I doubt installing the previous build will make any difference. I'd suggest that you enable logging of blocked connections, replicate the problem and post here the relevant entries from the firewall log. Also save your ESS configuration, look up the node <ZONE ID="80000000" NAME="Trusted zone"... and post it here so that we can see what addresses are actually in the TZ.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.