Firefox

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by bwb1, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwb1

bwb1 Registered Member

Firefox 5 is now in beta 3 so it cannot be far away, so how is Prevx likely to be supporting with that considering it is not with FF4 right now?

2. pegr

pegr Registered Member

Prevx 3 isn't going to support FF4 so by implication it will never support FF5 either.

When the Prevx 4 beta is released, it will support FF4 and I hope it will also support the FF5 beta. Perhaps PrevxHelp or Triple Helix can confirm whether this will be the case.

EDIT: Always assuming of course that the Prevx 4 beta gets released before FF5 goes final - by no means a certainty. :cautious:

3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I'm starting to wonder if Prevx 4 is like that dream date I was supposed to have with Halle Berry last year...:rolleyes: :blink: :shifty:

4. bwb1

bwb1 Registered Member

Perhaps I should have mentioned FF6 which is now well into beta 3!! I suppose this wont be supported either?

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

The current Webroot/Prevx 4.0 beta supports Firefox 4-6, and probably 7 although I personally haven't tested it (I use 6 here).

6. bwb1

bwb1 Registered Member

Great news thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.