Firefox, Sandboxie, Lastpass problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by djg05, May 17, 2017.

1. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

I have having problem with Lastpass in Cyberfox in that the window for secure notes etc does not display correctly - see pic - no scroll bars or anyway to see all the info of the note.

Contacted Lastpass who say they do not support Cyberfox so tough luck or use Firefox.

Installed Firefox and it is ok in that but if I run it through Sandboxie it will not install - just hangs. No problem with Cyberfox or Slimjet with Sandboxie.

Any idea what is going wrong here please.

Running Win 8.1/64

2. guest

guest Guest

install lastpass in FF unsandboxed, then it will be available and work sandboxed.

3. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

Things you can try:
    1. Delete contents, if doing it doesn't fix your issue (running Firefox in the sandbox/using Lastpass or installing LP in the sandbox)....

2. Try a new sandbox (for Firefox) with default settings.
    Create one.
    Sandboxie control>Sandbox>Create new sandbox.
    Choose not to copy settings from existing sandboxes.

3. Install beta 5.19.4. Sandboxie users experienced problems in W8.1 after installing Mays Windows update KB4019215, the beta fixes the problem.
    http://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=24329#p127601

Firefox with Lastpass should be working fine under Sandboxie.

Bo

4. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

Thanks for the replies - that has got me sorted now. I think the problem was being lazy and copying the sandbox settings over rather than creating a fresh one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.