Firefox not detected

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sforno, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sforno

sforno Registered Member

For about a week now SpywareBlaster says that Firefox is not detected. I just uninstalled and reinstalled SpywareBlaster 4.4, but Firefox is still not detected. The irony is, I used Firefox to download version 4.4!

I am using XP and Firefox 3.6.12.

Any ideas?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

As a guess, is FF installed in default location and was FF installed with its installer (rather than extracted). Any tweaks to location of its folders?

3. Win_ter

Win_ter Registered Member

Have to same problem. Did the default installation to the default install folder. But mine is Win7 Home Premium 64bit with the lastest updates and patches and the default folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox" for Firefox. It says

No Mozilla Firefox user profile were detected on this account.

Have Firefox version 2.6.12

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)

4. BigDawg67

BigDawg67 Registered Member

I have the same issue. With it not detecting FF. However I am running a beta version (4.0.7).

Spyware Blaster 4.4
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    Firefox 4.0 (beta 7)

5. brigrove

brigrove Registered Member

Spware Blaster needs a way so we can manually direct it to the location of Firefoz, especially with the growth of portable software.
    I use Firefox portable

I also use the Chrome clone IRON (without all the Google spying tactics) which I hope will be included when you include support for Chrome

I also use opera, which is one of the most popular browsers outside of the USA, please don't ignore it because it's less popular in the USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.