Firefox cookie management

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Pinga, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinga

Pinga Registered Member

2. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Sorry but neither one of those does much for me. One won't work with Tab Mix Plus and the other is too basic.

CookieSafe is my recommendation https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2497 The best cookie manager I've ever used, in Firefox or any browser...

**EDIT**
    Just noticed it may also be abandoned by it's developer. Don't know for sure. For now, it works fine with FF 3.0.x and 3.5.x.

3. tlu

tlu Guest

4. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

At home i'm still using CSlite, at work Cookie Monster. CM seems to be working well and stable, but i don't know the differences between them, specially regarding the older (bigger) CookieSafe - like 3rd party cookies etc.

5. Pinga

Pinga Registered Member

Thanks for the suggestions! As the number of installed extensions increases, I find it increasingly important that they are as invisible as possible, and have a minimalistic interface. Just look at the myriad of options that NoScript offers ;)

Both CookieSafe and Cookie Monster use tray menus. What I like about Extended Cookie Manager (and CookieCuller) is its single-window approach, similar to the native Firefox cookies window.

6. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

7. Joeythedude

Joeythedude Registered Member

I like CSlite.

8. Basic

Basic Registered Member

9. pegr

pegr Registered Member

I too use CSLite 1.4. I also use SpywareBlaster 4.2 to build the cookie blocklist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.