Firefox 17 RC

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by berryracer, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Download: *tp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/nightly/17.0-candidates/build1/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2017.0.exe

note that this is a release candidate and not the official final. that will be out November 20th

Known Issues

Unresolved If you try to start Firefox using a locked profile, it will crash (see 573369)
    Unresolved For some users, scrolling in the main GMail window will be slower than usual (see 579260)
    Unresolved Windows: The use of Microsoft's System Restore functionality shortly after updating Firefox may prevent future updates (see 730285)

2. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

install went fine, only hiccup was my ad block plus quit working. it showed as working and was not disabled but it stopped blocking some ads. had to uninstall it and reinstall to get it to work. other than that no issues

3. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I've run a couple of the betas. It's good they have fixed the Click-to-play issue with PDF files. I see they have posted the version 17 ESR RC as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.