"File not found on server" error with ERA and clients

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by CYaBro, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CYaBro

CYaBro Registered Member

I have a machine that has been working fine for almost 3 years, WHS original box.
    About a week ago the clients stopped updating from the server with the error "File not found on server"
    I've checked all the settings in the ERA console and it all looks good.
    I've also uninstalled what was a pretty old version and downloaded and installed the latest ERA Server and Console and setup the updates mirror again.
    I've also updated the clients to the latest NOD32 and the update issue is still there.

What else could be going on?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Do the clients update fine from ESET's update servers and the problem is only with updating from the mirror?

3. CYaBro

CYaBro Registered Member

Yes the problem is only with the mirror, changing the update settings on the server to get the updates direct from Eset worked fine.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please compress the content of the following folders, upload them to a safe location and PM me the download link:
    - mirror folder on the server
    - C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\Updfiles
    - *.dat files from the ESET install folder

5. computermatrix

computermatrix Registered Member

Has this issue been resolved as I have the same issue for one of my servers. It also happens to File Security on the same server with Remote Administrator. Work for several years prior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.