file icon

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by northstar51, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northstar51

northstar51 Registered Member

hello: i had to re-install programs after system crash. after re-install, CS does everything except for creating the CS icon when i create a new file. the file will encrypt and decrypt, but i can't figure out how to re-install that feature. also, when i right click on a file, i can no longer send file to CS for encryption. i'm sure i'm missing the obvious here, but any help would as always be very much appreciated. thanks as always...ns51

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Yes, it seems there has been some sort of issue registering CryptoSuite for the CSE filetype and for explorer. I would try uninstalling CryptoSuite then reinstalling it, it should fix this problem.

3. northstar51

jason: thanks for the quick response. considered your solution myself, but wanted to consult with an expert first. this is a learning process. thanks again...ns51

4. northstar51

uninstall re-install seems to have done the trick. thanks again...ns51

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.