Few little questions about RegRun Gold!

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Atomas31, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to make RegRun Gold automatically see my residant Anti-virus, it is McAfee 8.0? The only anti-virus he detect, when I click on auto detect, is my on-demand scan AVG 6.0o_O? If I have to add McAfee what to I add exactly since McAfee have a few module and a lot of .exe fileso_O

And, I don't know if I have dream it but I remember having seem somewhere in this software (RegRun Gold) something call a coordinator for start up program (something that check and make sure that all the program open smoothly without any problem) but I don't reminder where I see it and I am not able to find this fonctiono_O I've got Anti-keylogger 5.2 that is having problem to open with some other application (I think is McAfee).

Thank you for your help,
    Atomas31

2. Moore

Moore Registered Member

Hi Atomas31 ,

If you have the watchdog running , right click the icon in the systray area , go to security and choose antivirus coordinator.

Or another way is from the Regrun control center , click on the security tab and choose infection detector.

From there you can choose to add another antivirus if wasnt auto detected by searching for the scanning .exe module.

I dont use mcafee so I dont know for sure what they call it , but if in doubt just double click them one at a time in the program files and see which one does the scanning. :)

For a better explanation look for the antivirus coordinator section of the help file.

The start up optimizer youre looking for can be found by opening the Regrun contol center , and under the top tab called startup , youll find the startup management section. From there you have many options to analyse your startup programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.