fetature idea

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by flateric1975, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flateric1975

flateric1975 Registered Member

I would like to see a preview box of my e-mail inbox before my e-mails tcome in how ever. So you can choose what you wish to download.

How about tool bar for Incedi mail?

A member of my house old on another pc likes it..

( still using the other AV program I moved) from and Eset is on this pc anf on laptop for mum. 2 pc`s and a laptop in my house :)

What you think all?

2. surfer1000

surfer1000 Registered Member

I think you need another program altogther for that!

I for one dont want to see my Anti Virus program getting bloated. ESS has the 2nd lowest memory footprint out of the top 15 Security suites, according to the latest review in PCPro & i hope Eset keep it that way.

The new Kaspersky with its features like "sandbox" that many pple have asked for here, have bloated the software beyond belief!

As ive stated before the only improvement i would like to see, apart from the usual (Speed/Accuracy/Footprint) is for FULL auto update.

And lets not forget, sorting out the other problems other users are currently having!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.