Feedback From 1st Time ESET User

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by geht3598, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geht3598

geht3598 Registered Member

About a week ago i installed ESET smart security and would like to leave my feedback as a first time user.

I was previously using AVG9 and my computer was running very slowly and programmes such as internet explorer were taking a long time to load.

After uninstalling AVG9 and installing ESET i must say i am surprised at how much faster my computer is running. I was planning to install ESET just to see how it ran and then do a clean install, but my computer ran so well i felt a clean install was unnecessary.

Overall i am very pleased with my purchase and the responsiveness of my celeron laptop since installing this software.

2. kocak_gober

kocak_gober Registered Member

Pertamax!!

Yeah eset is great. low resource required. and its green.:D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello geht3598,

Thank you for the feedback and we hope that your experience with the product is good. If you have any questions regarding settings within the product or have a customized setup that you would like assistance with please feel free to ask us here on the forums. The Wilders staff, ESET moderators and customer base are all very knowledgeable and helpful with technical questions.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.