feed back request

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Bethrezen, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi all

I know I have asked this many times before but I was wondering if any one would like to have read of this and give me there opinions/suggestions the site isn't completed yet but i'm getting there

hopefully it shouldn't be to much longer before I get the rest of the pages finished just depends on how much time I have to work on it

any way here is the index page sorry there is no navigation menu haven't had chance to sort that yet but when the site is finished it will have navigation

http://h1.ripway.com/Bethrezen/Web-Site/index.html

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Umm its very plain and simple. If I just wanted to clean my computer Im sure it wouldnt matter but it kinda irks me.

The information itself is quite good though. Oh and maybe you could add ImmunizeNOW! to the list of Additional Layers Of Protection.

3. Bethrezen

hi

thanks for your reply

i'm not sure i follow i know its quite plain but that's the whole point it's meant to be clean and un-cluttered

artistic flair was never my strong suite but if you have any suggestions for jazzing things up a lil bit fire away admittedly the site isn't finished yet i still get other stuff to add in like the navigation header footer etc once i finished doing all the pages

forgot about that one :) will have to remember to add it

4. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Looks like a straight-forward,helpful site.

I would add SUPERAntispyware in the antispyware category.

You obviously spent a lot of time on the info that you have up and I think you did an excellent job.:thumb:

5. Bethrezen

hi Tester

thanks for your response

you have no idea being said I cant take all the credit I've had a lot of help not as much as I'd like but enough that its made this little project of mine possible if I can just get a few of the more knowledgeable folks out there to check for mistakes i think ill be in good shape

I've never hard of that one what's its web address and is trustworthy ? I only ask because a lot of anti spyware apps these days have some what less than reputable reputations and i dot wanna go recommending untrustworthy apps

6. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

7. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Check this webpage to find out about rogue antispyware programs.

http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm

8. Bethrezen

hi all

thanks for your replays

checked this out on the Spyware Warrior Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware list and its being listed as Trustworthy and if its well know here for having a good reputation then that's good enough for me

do you also have a mirror link for this one just in-case people cant access http://www.superantispyware.com/

[edit]found a mirror link at snap files http://www.snapfiles.com/get/SuperAntiSpyware.html

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  9. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

10. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

11. Bethrezen

hi all

thanks for your responses

SUPERAntiSpyware has been added along with a mirror link just in case people cant get to the SUPERAntiSpyware home page

any other suggestions ?

12. Bethrezen

hi all

any other additional feed back things I missed things that could be improved etc.

obviously still not completely finished but I made progress only got 3 pages to do now save some minor tweaking and a few additions here and there

also added some basic navigation in the form of next and previous links but yet to finish the navigation menu

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  13. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    I would add a short intro or such to let people know what you're all about. Links are good, but they don't befriend instantly.
    Mrk

14. Bethrezen

hi

thanks for your reply

I'm not sure I follow could you elaborate a little bit ??

15. Bethrezen

hi

for thoughts of you that are interested work continues

on the surface there hasn't been much change but under the underlining code however has undergone a rebuild and is now being generated by php & html as opposed to plain html which give more flexibility also fixed quite a few display bugs so the site should now function more or less identically in Internet Explorer 6/7, Fire Fox & Opera

here is the latest build
    http://h1.ripway.com/Bethrezen/demo/Web-Site-Demo/Index.php?page=Section-1-Introduction

if you would care to look around and possible give my your comments

Note: the older HTML only pages have been remove as the pages contained in the above link are more up to date so if you had the previous pages bookmarked be sure to update your bookmarks appropriately

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.