Feature request: Play sound / focus window when ping reply recieved

Discussion in 'Colasoft Free Network Tools' started by dohhh, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dohhh

dohhh Registered Member

Hi!
    I use Colasoft Ping Tool on a daily basis as i work with tech support. I often don't have the time to have ping tool up and running on my second screen when working with many cases simultaneously.

The following feature would be great:
    The possibility to play a sound or focus the window when pingreply is recieved after a certain amount of "request timed out". The amount should be configurable.

I'm sure more people would appreciate this, making a great tool even better :)

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi dohhh,

We are pleased to see that you like our product and thank you for giving us suggestions. They are really helping us to improve our products. We will seriously consider your suggestions and see how they will benefit our users. We'd appreciate it if you could tell us more about our product. Thanks.;)

3. dohhh

dohhh Registered Member

Perfect. :)

I understand that a freeware is not your top priority as it does not generate much income, but i was wondering if you had an ETA of a ping tool update with some/all of my featurereqeusts?

I will keep reporting in features that would make this software even better, as soon as I can think of a nifty feature that would come to good use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.