FDISR vs Eazfix/RBrx

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by osip, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osip

osip Registered Member

I´m absolutely eurofobic about FDISR:s possibilties. Earlier I used Eazfix and was´nt really happy of the MBR modification and that 3:d party defraggers were prohibited, therefor I left it.
    Now testing FDISR I´m impressed that no MBR injection occurs and also that defraggers works without any problem...Upon that possibility to image and restore system drive without any huzzle with other imaging sw in the rare case of a disaster, provided you have enough space for storaging...The snapshots in FDISR are bigger but with right strategy that´s not a problem, on the contrary the archive possibility makes the app to a miracle for a creative mind, I love it...
    A lot have been said in this matter and after trying both there is one clear winner...:D

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I doubt you will get much argument here.:D But you better be careful or you will get labeled a fanboy, like the rest of has have. :D

Pete

3. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

If you know how EAZ-FIX works internally then you know why third party defraggers are useless. That is a fact that has no emotional value. It is just the way it is. I find it quite funny when people make such big deal about third party defraggers. I personally never use defraggers, with Firstdefense OR when I used EAZ-FIX - and I dont suffer from that a bit. I did use Raxco´s Perfect disk a year ago, then vista came and I forgot about it. My system is faster than ever even without a defragger.

Having said that I agree that FDISR (the original FDISR that is, but I guess everyone know that by now) are one of a kind and I will have my copy in a vault with SAS guards fresh from Irak around it as long as it is compatible with the new Windows versions. I guess we never will see anything of its kind.

4. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Sukarof, you crack me up. Glad to see you enjoy ISR so much.

btw: We are getting are "ducks in a row" and I am going to post a company update in the next few weeks.

5. Peter2150

Todd, we all enjoy FDISR. I hope I am not being too optimistic in what I read into some of your posts.

Pete

6. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

Yup, I love it. I cant imaging my computing life without it, and I mean it! The few times I have ran my conputer without it, I have felt naked and vurnerable (I know i am a tragic person)
    When it comes to FDISR I feel like the way mactalibans do about their OS (not that active on hunting down and bash the opposition though) :D
    You guys at Leapfrog has created a cult software. :isay:

Looking forward for the news.

7. osip

osip Registered Member

Yes, not only useless with Eazfix, strongly forbidden ! Ruins the snapshots...As for defraggs together with FDISR I will not argue with your general philosophy but in my case I like to use Ultimatedefrags different opportunities, freedom of choices as to speak, and that I have fully with FDISR, in this regard as well as others...

8. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

FDISR changed my computer from hell to paradise without the snake.
    I need FDISR, while RBRx/Eaz-Fix needs me. That's the difference.
    FDISR repairs my computer, I have to repair RBRx/Eaz-Fix. That's another difference. :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  9. RobZee

RobZee Registered Member

Well said!
    Rob

10. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

I feel at the risk of being labeled a fanlady I must also say I would find it hard without FD-ISR now.

Last week I dropped my wireless mouse, it bounced off the table and rolled on the floor. I looked at my desktop and all the 'my documents' folders somehow were all over my desktop along with my usual icons. I tried what I knew, but nothing worked even a reboot.

But an update from secondary did :) :)

11. Peter2150

ROFL. I am laughing, because you also described me.:D

12. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Deep breaths...deep breaths...:ninja:

13. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

BRAVO! Eric.

I couldn't have said it any better myself and you echo the exact same sentiments i know many of us share.

FD-ISR (Genuine) is Legendary. P.E.R.I.O.D.

Anytime any ISR app can literally reclaim a 100% preserved system into success out from the jaws of certain defeat, that app is GOLD! And Legendary!

It just can't be beat down, neither no programmed file no matter how insidious even if decapitated or ruin it. So long as FD-ISR archives are retained as well as the installer, there is no chance in Hades hole or earth that can hope stop it. P.E.R.I.O.D.

It will always continue to safely re-establish and return your system right back to 100% complete working order with every single solidary item/file/program, what have you, back to full operation and bootable.

Hows that for some MAGIC! :cool:

14. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Hello Todd

And many thanks that you, like us unrelenting fierce and never-say-die supporters of your World-Class Genuine FD-ISR program have kept a consistent vigilence to your FD Forums Support.

Without giving anything away, is there any hints you might be at liberty to drop our way on what we can expect in the near future for your Flagship Legendary Program which might originate directly from Leapfrog as opposed to a distributor?

And if you're not cleared to offer any thats ok too, but curious minds are inclined to pay special attention to new word originating from your development group. :)

15. ahriman

ahriman Registered Member

"...ducks in a row..." !! This is exceptionally good news. :) Todd, thanks for keeping in touch here,
    it is certainly appreciated.

16. Hugger

Hugger Registered Member

I see a beautiful sunshiney day in the future!
    Hugger

17. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I think the most we can hope to hear is from his update in a few weeks as said. Things may still need to be finalised before any announcement is made.

18. Hairy Coo

Hairy Coo Registered Member

Even more than that-the ultimate solution to the worlds ills will take us to the Vale of Shangri-la.
    Thank all the gods for FDISR.

19. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Very inappropriate post (and replies to it) removed. (Do not post that type of thing again here.)

Folks, please report posts like that using the Report Bad Post button: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.