FDISR & Shadow protect

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Longboard, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanHonemann

DanHonemann Registered Member

Thanks for those replies. This is rather a confusing time, it seems, for those interested in the FD-ISR product. It sounds like Bootback is the same code under a different name. I assume, then, that the new beta release equally applies to Bootback?

I wasn't aware of any restore problems with True Image. I did restore a drive to a different hard disk (not out of testing, but necessity) and it worked flawlessly. I used to use Drive Image, then Ghost, but those ran into problems... so landed on True Image which is working so far.

I like the FD-ISR approach, though, and imagine I'll use it more than I do True Image (which is just enough hassle that I don't image my drive as often as I ought to).

Dan

2. flinchlock

flinchlock Registered Member

The real product is from Leapfrog Software, but uses a few companies to actually re-sell to the public.

Mike

3. silver0066

silver0066 Registered Member

Yes, customer support!!

4. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Don't forget that along with the reseller change also comes a name change. Those of us who have already been conditioned with the name FirstDefense-ISR might find it hard to adjust at first but it still is Leapfrog's creation thank goodness. :)

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I won't have a problem with Bootback as name, names are just names and BB is shorter than FDISR, which means less typing.
    BB also means Brigitte Bardot. :)

6. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Funny how just when something this very good finally catches fire that the holder of it drops it like a hot potato. Still it's of no real consequence really since Leapfrog obviously retains sole ownership of it's origins no matter what it becomes packaged as...............Super-Restorator!! :D (my idea)

7. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hey Easter

Do you think it would be possible to show just a bit more enthusiasm for FDISR.:D :D

Pete

8. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Dunno, but i think i just have might exhausted all that i could possibly muster for it.

NOT! :D

FirstDefense! :thumb:

9. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Brigitte Bardot. She is 71 years old now. :D

Last edited: May 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.