FarStone Bootable Rescue Disk-HELP

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by tola12, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tola12

tola12 Registered Member

Hi,

I have some problem. I restart my computer with FarStone Bootable Rescue Disk inside dvdrom.
    This disk started my computer with black screen and "Windows is loading files...." text on it. After that I've got to Widows with cmd black screen:
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5060/9pyz.jpg
    Probably I supposed to write some commands but I didn't have any idea what to do. After couple minutes cmd screen dissapeared and I've got Recovery Manager screen:
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4427/obys.jpg

Can someone to help me and tell me what I supposed to do to come back to my Windows without any changes?
    Thanks in advance for your time.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  2. oliverjia

oliverjia Registered Member

I dont' get your question. If you want to boot from CD then use a windows8PE

3. tola12

tola12 Registered Member

After that I restarted my computer without "Bootable Rescue Disk" I couldn't come back to Windows.
    I have black screen with blinking cursor. o_O

4. tola12

tola12 Registered Member

Hi,

I found out by my self. It was something very strange. My computer was booting (after restart) from DvdRom instead from HD. My Boot was setup to start from Hd but after when I restart (by mistake) computer with FarStone Bootable Rescue Disk somehow was not regarding Bios Booting Sentence.;)

P.S.
    Sorry for my English but this is my second language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.