FanJ!! Has anyone heard from or about!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by hayc59, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

Not been around for a real long time
    hope all is well..any info would be real nice
    G

2. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

No one??

3. J_L

J_L Registered Member

No clue. Honestly, quite a number of once prolific users has come and gone from Wilders...

If something serious happened, I don't think they will be able to report back any time soon.

4. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

FanJ is one of my all-time favorite denizens of Wilders*** -- one of several folks whose posts decided me to join Wilders many moons ago. I pray that he is well and that he is so busy having a good life that Wilders has been relegated a low-tier priority.

Live long & prosper, FanJ!

***So also is the originator of this thread.

5. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

It doesn't always have to be something serious. I took a break of Wilders from 2010 to 2012, simply because I lost interest in security tools. But yes I agree, it's not always possible to say goodbye.

6. Rigz

Rigz Registered Member

This seems to be a fairly typical issue through life. There are always "regulars" who suddenly disappear. I've been guilty of it myself on various IRC servers, forums, bars, clubs, etc. that I've frequented at one time or another. At some point other things in life get in the way and before you know it you've been absent for 2, 3, 4 years from what use to be your regular scene.

7. Buddel

Buddel Registered Member

Speaking of missing members, where is the founder of this forum, Paul Wilders? I haven't "seen" him for a long time. I hope he hasn't abandoned his own forum.:eek:

8. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Forum members come and go. They all have their reasons as to why they do it, and we are going to respect that privacy by closing this thread. Thank you all for participating!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.