Failed to set data

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cybernie, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybernie

cybernie Registered Member

Hi! I am new in this community.

I have problem regarding installation of my Billing program at the internet cafe. When my installed billing program got damage, i tried to reinstall it. I used the installer at the CD and when i ran it, it does open. It only open when I right-click it and "Run as" but when start running the installation file / setup, it says "Failed to set data for 'Caffe-Server'". I even uninstalled my antivirus and antispyware program thinking that it was blocking the installation but still the same problem occurs.

Can you guys please help me with this matter? I really to have the billing program installed immediately. Thank you and more power!

2. cybernie

Can anybody heLp me here? Please!

3. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

4. cybernie

No problem with the installer as I can install it on the other computers. My concern is on the server computer coz each time I run the installer it returns a message that says "Failed to set data for 'Caffe-Server'".

I assume the computer has the problem since I am not encountering that error on the other computers. Anybody can give me suggestions on what to do? I don't want to reformat and reinstall my computer. Please help me! Thank you in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.