f-secure vs Nod32 and bitdefender

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by lodore, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

I currently have f-secure but i want to know what others think about it and do a comparison with the product i have put in the title- f-secure nod32 and bitdefender

2. pykko

pykko Registered Member

F-Secure uses Kaspersky engine. ;) From the tests KAV seems to have better detection then the other two, but NOD32 has stronger heuristics and it uses less memory. So, I suggest you trying NOD32. ;)

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I think that all three are excellent antivirus programs, but my personal preference determined from having used all three several times would be F-Secure by far. It is the only one of the three I had no compatability issues with.

bigc

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

All three are good AVs, though I'd prefer F-Secure if you want a set-and-forget AV. :)

5. lodore

lodore Registered Member

f-secure's firewall sometimes didnt run on startup so i had to reboot, but then i rememebered the windows friewall was on so i turned it off and its been working perfectly since

6. gkshikuro

gkshikuro Registered Member

I like BieDefender's icon,but I think Nod32 is better than it.And i think McAfee is the best

7. dawgg

dawgg Registered Member

all are great AVs and they'r all amongst the best... in my top5 AV list, wouldnt hesitate on recomending any regardless of which you'v got, you should be safe!.. i myself use KIS (Kaspersky Internet Security)... personal choice at the end of the day... cant go wrong with either:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.