F-Secure v8.0 AKA (Charter High-Speed Security Suite) Problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by bhamer, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhamer

bhamer Registered Member

I have F-Secure v8.0 that lastest build AKA (Charter High-Speed Security Suite) but it is the same thing as far as what the

programs are. Spyware Blaster is getting called a virus and yes i have the latest def installed. it gets grabbed by the

active scanner and renames the spywarebaster.exe so i can't get it to ignore it ive trying talking to F-secaure to let them

know of the probem and all they kept telling me is to contact you all. Same thing as my ISP they also would not help me!

right now i can't have it installed but you guys need to add a fix for those that run F-Secure v8.0 AKA (Charter High-Speed

Security Suite) because untell there is a fix for it its going to keep getting snaged by the active scanner and i tryed

telling it to ignore the file but that didn't work and i don't want to disable that because then my pc won't be protected.

any help would be great thanks.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Could you please post a screenshot of F-Secure's detection/alert window? I'm particularly interested in seeing the exact name it's giving when it falsely detects spywareblaster.exe.

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.