F-Secure Antivirus for Workstations 9.01 Build 102

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by AvinashR, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

F-Secure Anti-Virus for Workstations is a powerful antivirus, antispyware and antirootkit (BlackLight) solution for corporate environments with basic needs. It includes DeepGuard technology (NHIPS) that gives protection against zero-day threats.

Protects laptops and desktops against viruses in real-time. It includes powerful integrated anti-spyware functionality and F-Secure Blacklight™, a proprietary technology against concealed rootkits. F-Secure Anti-Virus for Workstations protects both site-based and remote workers ensuring maximum system availability and data integrity. It is a three-tiered solution aimed at the corporate market, and includes a wealth of features for network management and centralized deployment. The F-Secure Antivirus products combine excellent administration features with background, real-time scanning to catch viruses on-the-fly. F-Secure Anti-Virus for Workstations can be installed, configured and managed by F-Secure Policy Manager.

Updated Version:- 9.01 Build 102

Homepage - http://www.f-secure.com/en_EMEA/products/business/desktops-laptops/client-protection/

Download:- --http://download.f-secure.com/evals/av4wks901_eval.exe--

2. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

I have never tried F-Secure's corporate products . Is it lighter than the home user products ? Any screenshots :thumb:

3. lodore

lodore Registered Member

its the same but an option to use a management console.

4. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

Thanks

5. Arin

Arin Registered Member

The retail version has web traffic scan where the Workstation version does not. The Client Security version has it though.

6. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Do their webscan still slow down Youtube videos so they take long to load? :)

*Edit*
    Lazy me, testing myself now.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  7. dansorin

dansorin Registered Member

web traffic scan is unchecked, by default. according to F-Secure the added security of it is questionable, even if it sounds great.

8. CogitoTesting

CogitoTesting Registered Member

I'm using the Client Security and there is no slowdown, it is light as a feather.

Thanks.

9. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Yup I know, but when a feature is installed I want it to be working :) For me, theres still slowdowns when streaming youtube and others alike :'( Other than that, its a great piece of software who never let me down :thumb:

10. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i was told exploit protection removes the need for web scanning and in one of the beta's it was going to be removed.

11. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Oki, thx for info :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.