F-Secure and Barbie??

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Marja, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

This was really strange, I was looking up some info about Barbie with Google and pretty deep into the pages (14) there was a hoax information page about a Barbie chain letter, dated Mar 1, 2005.

I went to F-Secure, there was a letter about Barbie following the link, but, I don't see anything about Barbie or a hoax except following the link. What is that all about? I kept thinking it was a joke, it doesn't look like any chain letter I have seen, more like a dumb joke, could the whole thing be a joke?

F-Secure Hoax Information Pages: Barbie chain letter[size=-1]... Finally a Barbie I can relate to! At long last, here are some NEW Barbie dolls to coincide with her and OUR aging gracefully. ... 1. Bifocals Barbie. ...
    www.f-secure.com/hoaxes/barbie.shtml - 21k - Mar 1, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages ]

Didn't know what else to do but, put it here, so someone can answer?!?
    Hope it is not a waste of anyone's time!? I just don't go there enough to know where to look!?

Thanks!!

[/size]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Heehee..Its great how some things can really relate to each other eh? Maybe one day we'll have 'computer engineer' Barbie available on stores...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.