Extreme Power Tools 2005...........

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cumminspuller, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cumminspuller

cumminspuller Registered Member

I looked over at Radsoft site for some help but did not see any. Might have missed it. But the problem I am having is when I run IEW.exe (IE Wrapper) then close IE later I get an error. Here is the error: 'IEK3.exe Application error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK to terminate.'

Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening? this has been going on since I installed the program. Just now getting around to trying to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Jason - If I'd paid that much for an app ($139 for single client, $179 Family license) - assuming I didn't die of a heart attack <g> - I'd be asking them what the problem was: http://www.radsoft.net/about/contact.html

(I'd pay attention to what they're pointing out there, or your message will not be read). Pete

3. cumminspuller

Thank you for your reply. I did find there contact e-mail and sent one off to them. Thank you.

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

You're quite welcome. Hope it all works out for you. Pete

5. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

I wonder if I could see a screenshot of that app. I would have a heartattack too btw :D

6. cumminspuller

I am not sure how to do screen shots.........but if you go to radsoft.net and poke around there you will see some screen shots I believe. There are approx. 50 or 60 apps that come within EPT 2005.

7. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

I should have taken the tour, my bad. a lot of apps, that's for sure:D

8. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Be carefull which e-mail you choose as a method of contacting Radsoft. I wasted months before I realized the only respond to certain ones. The ones on their website are useless. Check the e-mails they sent you for the correct contact informaton. If you are having trouble finding it PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.