Extreme Power Tools 2005...........

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by cumminspuller, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cumminspuller

cumminspuller Registered Member

I looked over at Radsoft site for some help but did not see any. Might have missed it. But the problem I am having is when I run IEW.exe (IE Wrapper) then close IE later I get an error. Here is the error: 'IEK3.exe Application error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click OK to terminate.'

Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening? this has been going on since I installed the program. Just now getting around to trying to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Jason - If I'd paid that much for an app ($139 for single client, $179 Family license) - assuming I didn't die of a heart attack <g> - I'd be asking them what the problem was: http://www.radsoft.net/about/contact.html

(I'd pay attention to what they're pointing out there, or your message will not be read). Pete

3. cumminspuller

Thank you for your reply. I did find there contact e-mail and sent one off to them. Thank you.

4. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

You're quite welcome. Hope it all works out for you. Pete

5. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

I wonder if I could see a screenshot of that app. I would have a heartattack too btw :D

6. cumminspuller

I am not sure how to do screen shots.........but if you go to radsoft.net and poke around there you will see some screen shots I believe. There are approx. 50 or 60 apps that come within EPT 2005.

7. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

I should have taken the tour, my bad. a lot of apps, that's for sure:D

8. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Be carefull which e-mail you choose as a method of contacting Radsoft. I wasted months before I realized the only respond to certain ones. The ones on their website are useless. Check the e-mails they sent you for the correct contact informaton. If you are having trouble finding it PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.