ExtFS for Mac supports Mountain Lion

Discussion in 'NTFS for Mac & ExtFS for Mac' started by meltonlow, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meltonlow

meltonlow Registered Member

Will ExtFS for Mac be updated soon to support OS X Mountain Lion?

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Currently, there is not ETA on EXTfs for Mac, but it should be updated fairly soon with the release of Mountain Lion.

3. rgodinho

rgodinho Registered Member

Hi,

Could you provide more information about when ExtFS will be available for Mountain Lion?

Thanks,

4. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

No, Unfortunately I cannot. There is no way to give out dates on releases mainly because only rough estimates are given, mainly for the purpose if that date is given and then missed it would upset a lot of people waiting for that specific product.

5. random4t4x14

random4t4x14 Registered Member

There is a beta available for version 9.0 of ExtFS that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. I've been using version 8 for some time, but found that I had issues with my Startup Items disappearing when using this version on Mountain Lion. The new beta has fixed this issue completely. There is also a spiffy new preference pane that allows you to control your Ext formatted disks. Overall, I am quite happy with the new beta, and I highly recommend upgrading to version 9.0 when it becomes available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.