Exposed

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by desertjim, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desertjim

desertjim Registered Member

I just joined this forum. Lordy, what an ordeal to add some information which could be quite valuable to everyone. But I had no idea, due to time. Where to put this. I may not ever come here again, but hope others can use this. A friend awhile ago sent me a program to Download. I did, but kept the info. I just never opened it. Called "Exposed", I take it from the net, not sure how I have it to be honest. Not sure of address. I am sure you can all find it and download it. I had it...just never really looked at it. Anyway, the program SEARCHES your pc and EXPOSES everything you look at, have or had no idea you had. SUCH AS, those pesky ISLAPLUS things, those MYWAYSEARCHBARS, tons of spyware...ISTbarSlotch...and that DAMN TeknumUpdater. All sorts of things. Mostly in ZIP files. I am a person that cleans like crazy my pc. I use all sorts of tools and devices to rid my pc of anything unwanted. In seconds it showed me hundreds of things my (several) Anti-spyware and Anti-virusware did not catch. Though they caught much. This program catches most everything. All found in SECONDS! It shows you Zipped files, Internet images, Web pages, Websites, Cookies, Videos, Music....things I thought were gone or I had no idea were still on my pc. If you do a search. Search for one type of thing first. Such as Zip or images etc. But the ZIP is what really shocked me. Maybe this is nothing to others here. And already known about. But for me to check a small orange box and delete so much garbage and spyware in seconds. I thought it was great to say the least. Maybe who-ever wrote Help! This will be a help to you, AND OTHERS! I have been to other sites and forums where people have bad times getting rid of the teslaplus crap. Many can't help from what I have read on the net. This seems to do the trick. Course it will not block it if you go back somewhere (same site you got the Teslaplus from) but at least you can now delete it....anyway, I hope this helps people and others see this message for future use. Thx all and CLEANFREE PC LUCK!

2. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    Who, what, where?
    Mrk

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

It,s a real spam, needed to be cleaned.

4. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

Hi desertjim,

Please use linebreaks next time.:cautious:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.