[EXPIRED] Giveaway - Partition Manager 9.5 Professional Edition - Free Download

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Paragon_JT, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragon_JT

Paragon_JT Paragon Moderator

This offer has been expired.

Paragon is giving Partition Manager 9.5 Professional away for free, from now through October 18th, 2009.
    Hurry to get your license before this offer ends and be sure to tell all your friends!

Get the free download here: Paragon Partition Manager 9.5

You can find other Paragon products on our new Free Downloads page. You’ll occasionally find commercial software there for free as well.

What are a few of the capabilities of Partition Manager 9.5?

Advanced Partitioning Operations: Enlarge NTFS partitions without rebooting Windows or interrupting your work, repartition hard disks without data loss, redistribute free space between partitions, merge two partitions into one etc.

Apple® BootCamp Support: Redistribute unused space between Mac® OS X and Windows partitions

Create a System Backup

Safe Defragmentation

You can find a full feature list here.

Partition Manager 9.5 doesn’t support Windows 7. Partition Manager 10 currently provides full Windows 7 support.

The program runs on Windows 2000, XP and Vista (32 or 64 bit).

Paragon will provide user support only during the promo period, and only via Twitter.

No WinPE Recovery CD is included with Partition Manager 9.5. The default recovery CD can be created from within Partition Manager 9.5.

You will need to complete the required fields on the registration page to receive a free serial number and product key to successfully activate the product.

Thank you for using Paragon's products!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  2. Ibn Saeed

Ibn Saeed Registered Member

Re: Weekend Giveaway - Partition Manager 9.5 Professional Edition - Free Download

Hello

Is it still possible to get it for free.

I just saw the thread today.

3. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

4. Ibn Saeed

Re: Weekend Giveaway - Partition Manager 9.5 Professional Edition - Free Download

This certainly helps alot as i was looking for a new backup sytem. Acronis was not performing good and giving me problems.

Swig Thanks alot :)

But i would like to ask a question, if this free version limited in any sense or it is a full fledge application.

Does Paragon provide a paid version or a only a free version ?

EDIT:
    Just noticed that its free for "Non-commercial use only".

I use the same computer for my Small Business as well as personal(non-commercial usage as well). Can I use the free version in this sense ?

5. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

It is a full application - it will do the all functions listed. Paragon will send a free product key.

They have paid versions as well - with even more functions.

6. Ibn Saeed

So the paid version has more features. What are the main advantages of the paid version compared to the free ?

Is it possible to upgrade from the free version to a paid version at a later date.

7. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Yes,

You just buy the paid version at a later date.

It will be a completely new program to d/l and install. It will recognize the backups you made with the free version.

That's kind of the idea. Paragon are hoping people will get the free version - for some people , that may be all they need.

For others, they will decide they would like even more features and get the paid version.

Either way - I am sure if you get the free version you will find it is very good.

I don't think they have a comparison list up with the new free version yet.

If you find a comparison list on the Paragon site - it currently displays the old free version - with far fewer features.

This is the link for the Drive Backup 9 Pro - currently on sale.

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-professional/

This is the link for the Drive Backup and Recovery 10 Free:

http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/features.html

For the time being, you would need to look at both and compare them that way.

Hope it helps.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  8. Ibn Saeed

I think ill wait for the Drive 10 pro release. Is it possible to get a discount for the new 10 pro release ?

How does Drive Backup 10 pro compare to Syncback pro ?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  9. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

No idea - I don't use Syncback Pro, sorry.

The Paragon always work very well for me - I have tried quite a few others - but not Syncback.

10. mikeg

mikeg Registered Member

Why is this expired topic still sticky?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.