Experience with SpyCop

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jpcummins, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I am expecting to purchase SpyCop in the near future. Prior to purchasing the software I would appreciate hearing of other users experiences. I am currently using SnoopFree Privacy Shield. Any and all replies will be appreciated and I thank you in advance.

2. Blue Ring

Blue Ring Registered Member

Well it's an ok program for finding commercial keyloggers after they have already infected your machine. I don't think it would do much good against a private build though. I suppose it depends on who created the keylogger.

It would probably be a good idea to do a search here on the forums for more info/comments on Spycop. There seems to have been quite a lot of discussions on it in the past.

I would keep Snoopfree, and actually prefer it over Spycop myself.

Also check out Neo's SafeKeys for a very good free virtual keyboard. It's good for protecting your passwords and credit card numbers etc. from both software and hardware based keyloggers. It doesn't even require an install. You can get it here: http://www.aplin.com.au/?p=204

3. MikeNAS

MikeNAS Registered Member

Doesn't sound so good :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.