exped@nod32.com.au??

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by kairii, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kairii

kairii Registered Member

Hello everyone

I have just purchased nod32 from the NOD32 Australian site (www.nod32.com.au), and just recieved this email with my username and password. Everything is working fine and there's no problems so far.

I've got a few questions, just out of curiosity, hope you guys can help me with.

Heres the sender info from the email.

Reply-to: NOD32 Exped <nod32@nod32.com.au>
    Subject: Fw: ESET - NOD32 / (my name)

My questions are:
    1) What is NOD32 Exped, coz i have checked out the site and i don't see the following email address, exped@nod32.com.au anywhere.

2)From the subject i know that the email is forwarded (Fw:) to me by NOD32.com.au, thefore the original sender is someone else. What is goin on here?

Cheers

2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Exped is the robot processing the orders.

The robot then inserts the Reply to email as nod32@nod32.com.au as part of its routine.

I hope this helps.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Orders are processed in Slovakia and sent to the Distributor and then to the Reseller and finally on to the client.

As you have purchased directly from the Distributor you are seeing a little more than you would normally from a Reseller, we usually copy and paste the UN and PW into a letter that has other information in it and send that by email to the client...

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.