Executable file change

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by TonyW, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I have posted this in the Kaspersky forums too, but am mentioning it here in case it is somehow related to FD.

Using FirstDefense-ISR I updated my Primary Snapshot from a KIS Test Snapshot, did a PerfectDisk Offline Defrag, and after booting into the Primary Snapshot, all applications that request net access had this alert popup. At the moment, I can't figure out what is supposed to have changed.

I did boot back into the KIS Snapshot just to see if the same popups occurred, but nothing happened so that kinda rules out PerfectDisk, I think.

Example of AH alert relating to MSN Messenger follows.

Attached Files:

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Tony

I have been beta testing KAV 6 since build 211 and occasionally KIS. Use Perfect Disk all the time, and FDISR as well. No issues, in fact FDISR has saved me from a couple of the less then stellar builds.

Pete

3. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I've been a beta tester too, but mainly with KAV. The earlier builds of KIS were problematic for me, but I like it now. The Primary Snapshot still had KAV installed so rather than uninstall and install KIS on there, I just updated it with the KIS Snapshot. It's after doing that I found these alerts popping up. Most strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.