Executable file change

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by TonyW, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I have posted this in the Kaspersky forums too, but am mentioning it here in case it is somehow related to FD.

Using FirstDefense-ISR I updated my Primary Snapshot from a KIS Test Snapshot, did a PerfectDisk Offline Defrag, and after booting into the Primary Snapshot, all applications that request net access had this alert popup. At the moment, I can't figure out what is supposed to have changed.

I did boot back into the KIS Snapshot just to see if the same popups occurred, but nothing happened so that kinda rules out PerfectDisk, I think.

Example of AH alert relating to MSN Messenger follows.

Attached Files:

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Tony

I have been beta testing KAV 6 since build 211 and occasionally KIS. Use Perfect Disk all the time, and FDISR as well. No issues, in fact FDISR has saved me from a couple of the less then stellar builds.

Pete

3. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

I've been a beta tester too, but mainly with KAV. The earlier builds of KIS were problematic for me, but I like it now. The Primary Snapshot still had KAV installed so rather than uninstall and install KIS on there, I just updated it with the KIS Snapshot. It's after doing that I found these alerts popping up. Most strange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.