Exclusion folders for NOD32 while in Shadow running Win XP Pro x86, Shadow Defender

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by rebelscum0000, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebelscum0000

rebelscum0000 Registered Member

Dear all

I am using Shadow Defender (http://shadowdefender.com/) and I set "Shadow Mode" on my C: partition which is my system partition.
    SD has special Exclusion tab where I can set folders and files which will not enter in "Shadow Mode".

I want to configure this for my ESET NOD32 Antivirus, in Exclusion list in order to successfully update while in shadow.

I found this post
    http://www.shadowdefender.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=105
    But is for Windows 7, 64 – bits and ESET SMART SECURITY, my OS is Windows XP Pro SP3, 32 – bits with ESET NOD32 Antivirus x86, I do not know which folders I have to exclude in order to my AV updated successfully, running the Windows version I have installed and my current antivirus

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me

2. pegr

pegr Registered Member

It's better to raise a question once only so that all of the discussion around the same subject is kept together in a single thread.

As you've already had an answer to this same question in the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Forum, I suggest getting a moderator to merge the two threads and close one of them.

3. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

pegr is correct. Let's keep the discussion going in your ESET NOD32 Antivirus Forum [thread=287911]Thread[/thread]. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.