Excluding Subdirectories

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by msteggalls, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msteggalls

msteggalls Registered Member

Using Acronis True Image Home v11.0 (build 8,022) on Windows XP

I want to do a daily incremental back of the "My Documents", but exclude a specific directory and all its subdirectories - but can't see how to do this

Setting up the task, I click "My Documents" and then unclick "FolderA" within this - This is fine and "FolderA" and it subdirectories do not back up, but neither do any NEW directories or Files I create within "My Documents".

Setting up the task I click "My Documents" (leaving "FolderA" also clicked), but set an exclusion of "F:\\My Documents\FolderA\*.*", while it now does back up NEW directories and Files created in "My Documents" and doesn't back up the files in "FolderA" - it still backs up subdirectories in "FolderA"

How can I set this up - or can't it be done with out specifying every subdirectory? - (Don't want to go there!)

Thanks

Martyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.