excluding from scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by rottweiler62, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rottweiler62

rottweiler62 Registered Member

Hello every one , when I start my pc and nod32 does the scan it always finds a program which i no is safe and displays a message saying that upon , scaning programs which startup automatically at system startup the following program was found C:\Program Files\Cinemar\mainlobby.exe probably unknown NewHeur_PE virus
    I have tryes to exclude this from the scan but have had no luck , can someone please walk me through how i can keep this from beining scanned?
    Thanks

2. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

what joke on Cinemar Artical
    http://www.cinemaronlineforums.com/wiki/index.php?title=MAINLOBBY3_CLIENT_INSTALLATION_AND_SETUP
    they are saying
    "If you are using NOD32 antivirus, you may have to in NOD32, turn off "Advanced Heuristics" for NOD32 to allow MainLobby.exe to run as it is currently listed as "Unknown" and all networked software that is Unknown is not permitted to operate. There is an option in the AMON set up to turn off ADVANCED Heuristics AMON Setup Methods Tab
    If you choose for MainLobby client to run on startup, add a shortcut to MainLobby.exe to your Windows Startup folder (for the logged on user or default user). "
    there is someting suspicious in file why turn off ADVANCED Heuristics
    please scan mainlobby.exe to www.virustotal.com do not past scan log's here
    if only nod32 detect it then it FP
    SEND FP HERE
    http://www.eset.com/threat-center/up/submit.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.